Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just an average Saturday morning....

This morning while Lakota and I were texting, I received the following message:

"BRB - I think the goats escaped..."

that was followed shortly after with the following:


....................

"I'm back, it wasn't a goat, it was a momma pig & 8 little piglets….....

Apparently Connor didn't close up Charlotte’s cage right; it was so funny, I wish we had a camcorder - Piglets went running for the hills when we came out to round them up!

They were over near the bunker. Charlotte was eating a dead pigeon. UGH! So I carried it back with me while she followed.

Picture 8 little piglets freaking out and running back to the bushes as fast as they could. They crack me up. I caught one to try and calm it down. It screamed for like 15 minutes - now I am deaf!

Charlotte was back in the pen, and having a fit, I was of course outside the pen. We finally got them all rounded up! I should also mention that when we found them at the bunker, Attis escaped to offer some goat help (which is of course no help whatsoever!). So Connor had to catch him before we could concentrate on piglets.....

Needless to say, now the whole neighborhood is awake!"


No comments:

Post a Comment